Colorado Car Accident Attorney
Putting Your Life Back on the Road
Injuries from car accidents in the United States number in the millions every year. If you become one of these auto accident statistics, you may be shocked at the difficulties you have getting fair treatment and compensation. At John R. Fuller, P.C., we have years of experience helping people just like you. We know a car accident can be a life changing experience. We are not afraid to take on an insurance company to get you the financial compensation you need to put your life back on the road. Call today at (303) 597-4500.
How an Aurora and Denver Car Accident Attorney Can Help
Being involved in an automobile accident is frightening. When you are injured, numerous questions begin to run through your mind. How much damage is done to my car? How much is this going to cost? Are my injuries minor? What is my next step and where do I go from here?
No one is ever prepared to be involved in an accident. Dealing with doctors appointments, therapy sessions, surgeries, automobile damage and insurance companies make automobile accidents an extremely overwhelming experience. When this occurs, the services of a Denver automobile accident attorney is invaluable. Choosing the right attorney can take some of the stress off of you and your family members. Your Colorado automobile accident attorney can help you sort through the chaos, take any legal action that is required and get the compensation you need to fully recover.
Choosing a Car Accident Attorney
- Your attorney has to be someone you can confide in. He or she will be dealing with sensitive and personal information. Therefore, you have to be able to trust and confide in your attorney from the very beginning. The right attorney for you will be someone you feel comfortable talking openly with.
- As with most businesses, word of mouth is often the most successful tool. Ask friends, family members, and co-workers for any trustworthy and experienced lawyers that they may be familiar with. A solid reference can be a great place to start when choosing an automobile accident attorney.
- To make sure you are hiring the right attorney for you, check with your Colorado State Bar to see if the attorney has any complaints that have been registered against him or her.
- Make sure you choose an attorney that is specialized in your type of accident or injury. Even if an attorney comes highly recommended, if they do not have experience negotiating and litigating cases like yours, you will not be able to achieve the maximum compensation.
- Before choosing an attorney, compare the fees and expenses you will incur. Many personal injury attorneys will represent your case on a contingency basis. This means that you only pay them if they win your case or obtain a settlement for you. Make sure you find out what their fees are ahead of time, so you can avoid any unnecessary misunderstandings.
Contact an Aurora and Denver Car Accident Attorney Today
If you have been injured in a car accident, contact Denver car accident lawyer John R. Fuller today. The Denver personal injury attorney you select often makes the difference between a settlement that favors the insurance company and a settlement or verdict that is fair and meets your needs.
Our Colorado personal injury law firm has the experience to know when our clients are being treated fairly and will respond accordingly. Contact John R. Fuller, P.C., for a free initial consultation to discuss your case.
We’re available 24/7 by phone, fax and e-mail. We return after-hours calls promptly, and provide interpreters for our Spanish-speaking clients.
[gravityform id=1 name=Contactour Personal Injury Law Firm]