Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.
Denver Car Accident Attorney
Colorado Law Office of John R. Fuller, P.C.Injuries from car accidents in the United States number in the millions every year. If you become one of these auto accident statistics, you may be shocked at the difficulties you have getting fair treatment and compensation. At John R. Fuller, P.C., we have years of experience helping people just like you. We know a car accident can be a life changing experience. We are not afraid to take on an insurance company to get you the financial compensation you need to put your life back on the road. Call today at (303) 597-4500.
How a Denver Car Accident Attorney Can HelpBeing involved in an automobile accident is frightening. When you are injured, numerous questions begin to run through your mind. How much damage is done to my car? How much is this going to cost? Are my injuries minor? What is my next step and where do I go from here?
Choosing a Car Accident Attorney
- Your attorney has to be someone you can confide in. He or she will be dealing with sensitive and personal information. Therefore, you have to be able to trust and confide in your attorney from the very beginning. The right attorney for you will be someone you feel comfortable talking openly with.
- As with most businesses, word of mouth is often the most successful tool. Ask friends, family members, and co-workers for any trustworthy and experienced lawyers that they may be familiar with. A solid reference can be a great place to start when choosing an automobile accident attorney.
- To make sure you are hiring the right attorney for you, check with your Colorado State Bar to see if the attorney has any complaints that have been registered against him or her.
- Make sure you choose an attorney that is specialized in your type of accident or injury. Even if an attorney comes highly recommended, if they do not have experience negotiating and litigating cases like yours, you will not be able to achieve the maximum compensation.
- Before choosing an attorney, compare the fees and expenses you will incur. Many personal injury attorneys will represent your case on a contingency basis. This means that you only pay them if they win your case or obtain a settlement for you. Make sure you find out what their fees are ahead of time, so you can avoid any unnecessary misunderstandings.