Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.
Motorcycle Accident Wrongful Death
Colorado Personal Injury AttorneyAccording to statistics from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), the numbers of motorcycle fatalities has been steadily increasing since 1997. Unfortunately many of these accidents could have been prevented. After a traumatic and fatal motorcycle accident, the family of the victim may be left with mounding medical expenses and debt, during an incredibly difficult and emotional time. While no amount of compensation can ever make up for the loss of a loved one, you should not have to struggle financially because of someone else’s negligence.
Motorcycle Accident Wrongful Death Causes:
- Drunk Drivers or Drivers Under the Influence of Drugs
- Reckless or Speeding Drivers
- Defective Motorcycle Equipment (such as brakes and tires)
- Defective Motorcycle Safety Equipment (such as helmets and protective clothing)
- Inadequately maintained roadways or bridges
- Inattentive Drivers