John R. Fuller P.C.

1736 Race Street
Denver, CO 80206

(303) 597-4500

Colorado Bicycle and Pedestrian Accidents

How Colorado Bicycle and Pedestrian Accident Attorney John R. Fuller Can Help

Biking and walking are popular recreational activities in Colorado. With over 300 days of sunshine in our state, there are plenty of opportunities to get outside and enjoy a walk or ride. However, when careless motorists fail to accommodate riders and pedestrians on the road, accidents happen. Because bicycle riders, joggers, and walkers have little in the way of protection, these collisions often result in serious injuries. Denver bicycle accident attorney John R. Fuller helps clients throughout the Denver area who have been injured while biking, walking, or running.

Pain-free Personal Injury Representation ● Call our Law Firm Today at 303-597-4500 for a Free Case Consultation

Bicycle and pedestrian accidents often result in serious injuries. When an unprotected individual is hit by a car or truck, he or she can suffer bone fractures, head injuries, back injuries, brain injuries, and other life-altering conditions. Some many never fully recover from their injuries.

Helping You Recover Financially After a Bicycle or Pedestrian Accident

Nobody is ever prepared for the aftermath of a serious accident. At Fuller Law, we can walk you through the legal process, deal with your insurance company, and help you seek compensation for the various expenses you may be facing, including:
  • Medical bills
  • Rehabilitation
  • Lost wages
  • Pain and suffering
  • and Funeral expenses, if your loved on was killed.

It is important to contact a Colorado Bicycle and Pedestrian Accidents Lawyer soon after an accident occurs. Evidence is important in a pedestrian accident case, and the sooner our law firm can begin talking to eyewitnesses, investigating the accident scene, and preserving other evidence — the better we can preserve the facts of your accident and injuries.

emergency room accident contact

Hit-and-Run Bicycle and Pedestrian Accidents

Have you been injured in a hit-and-run accident? You may have legal options, even though the identity of the driver is not known. If you have underinsured / uninsured motorist insurance (sometimes call UIM coverage), your policy may cover the injuries and property damage sustained in a hit-and-run accident. But you must make a claim with your insurance company and seek advice related to the intricacies of UIM coverage.

denver accident attorneyContact a Colorado Bicycle and Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Today!

Contact our Denver Fuller Injury Law Firm immediately by phone, fax or e-mail to arrange your free initial consultation with one of our attorneys. We’re available 24/7. We return after-hours calls promptly. Call (303) 597-4500 today! Bookmark and Share