[…] caused. When you face this difficult situation, don’t face it alone; contact an experienced Colorado personal injury attorney to work for you. For more information and a FREE CONSULTATION, call the Law Firm of Jeremy […]
[…] Yes. The civil court system in Colorado is designed to give EVERYONE access to justice. A dedicated Denver personal injury attorney will work on slip and fall cases on a contingency fee basis. What this means is that you agree to […]
Premises liability cases involving injuries that occur on someone else’s property are generally handled by personal injury attorneys. These claims, which are often called slip and fall claims, can be complicated and difficult to prove. In Colorado, the victim usually bears responsibility for proving that his or her injuries were caused by a property owner’s negligence. If you or a family member has suffered a slip and fall injury, it is important to contact a Colorado personal injury lawyer as soon as possible so you can receive full compensation for your injuries.
What to look for when selecting a premises liability attorney:
Personal Injury Experience
– Due to the complexities of premises liability law, you should look for an attorney who has extensive experience in personal injury law. You should avoid lawyers who have little or no personal injury experience.
– Most personal injury cases never go to trial, because they are settled out of court or dismissed. You should still, however, take a prospective attorney’s past trial record into account.
Willingness to Try the Case in Court
– Even though most premises liability cases settle before going to court, a Colorado premises liability lawyer should be willing to try the case if necessary. If an attorney gives any indication to the insurance company or defendant’s attorney that he or she would prefer not to take the case to court, it may result in a lower settlement amount for you.
Services offered by the attorney or law firm
– You should find out how often and by what means an attorney will communicate with you about your case. In addition, you want to find out how accessible he or she will be and what level of support you will receive from the office staff. If a Colorado premises liability attorney or personal injury lawyer is slow to return your calls before taking on your case, he or she is likely to be that way after being hired.
Concern for you
– Premises liability injuries can result in a great deal of pain and stress, therefore, you should look for a Colorado premises liability attorney who seems genuinely concerned about your health and well-being. You don’t want an attorney who only seems interested in settlement amount.
If you or a family member is suffering from a serious personal injury, this may be one of the most stressful and challenging times of your life. Carefully evaluating a Colorado personal injury attorney’s qualifications will help you select one who can best represent your case.
Contact a Denver and Aurora Injury Attorney
If you are injured in a slip and fall accident or other premises liability accident, you will need an experienced Colorado premises liability lawyer on your side. Premises liability accidents can be difficult to prove because your attorney must establish that the property owner’s negligence directly contributed to your injuries. Therefore, contacting a Colorado premises liability lawyer immediately after your accident is critical to proving fault and receiving the maximum amount of compensation for your injuries.
Serving injured people throughout the state, we are known for our dedication to clients’ needs. Contact us for a free initial consultation and honest assessment of your Denver legal need. We’re available 24/7 by phone, fax and e-mail. We return after-hours calls promptly and provide interpreters for our Spanish-speaking clients.
Servicios del intérprete disponibles.