Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.
Distracted Driving Accidents | Denver Collision AttorneyThe National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reports that more than 3,100 people died in distracted driving accidents in 2013 alone. An additional 424,000 people were injured. If you’ve been in an accident with a distracted driver, it’s important to contact a Denver collisions attorney for help right away. Distracted driving occurs any time a driver performs a task that takes his or her focus away from driving. These tasks can include:
- Eating or drinking,
- Talking with other passengers,
- Adjusting the radio, CD player or GPS,
- Applying makeup or shaving, or
- Looking at billboards and other objects outside the vehicle.
- Manual distractions require physically removing your hands from the wheel.
- Visual distractions take your eyes off the road, and
- Cognitive distractions take your mind off driving.