DUI, DWAI, DWI Lawyer in Denver

What are the charges that can be brought against someone who has injured you or someone you love because they were intoxicated?
Sure, the person will likely be charged with a DUI, DWAI or DWI, but what does that mean for you, the victim of their negligence? Any DUI lawyer in Denver will tell you that’s a DUI involves criminal court in which a victim may receive restitution but not necessarily compensation for all damages suffered. Victims of drunk driving need a lawyer in Denver, CO to lead their civil case. To file a civil case, a DWI specialized attorney in Denver can help victims get compensation for pain and suffering, lost wages and more. Of course, nothing can truly make up for the damage done, but a victim with a drunk driving attorney in Denver will be much more likely to get more of what they’re entitled when the case is settled out of court or goes to trial.
There are three charges that can be brought against a negligent driver for driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol. The most commonly understood is Driving Under the Influence (DUI.) One is Driving While Ability Impaired (DWAI.) It’s lesser known than other relevant charges but more widely applies: with blood alcohol levels between 0.05 and 0.08, as little as one drink in many people can earn them a DWAI. If you’ve been hurt by someone who was charged with a DWAI, John Fuller can help you get the compensation you deserve. Fuller Law is a civil suit DWAI attorney in Denver, committed to helping victims heal. Another charge is Driving While Intoxicated/Impaired (DWI). If you’re considering a civil case after becoming a victim of DWI, get a lawyer in Denver!

If you or someone you love has been hurt by someone who was charged with a DUI, you deserve compensation. To get the justice you or your loved one deserves, a civil case by a DUI attorney in Denver can help victims return to normalcy. No amount of money can reverse what happened to a victim. But when a victim hires a DWAI lawyer in Denver such as John Fuller to represent their interests, they and their families know that they have the best chance possible to come close to it as possible.
Injured by someone found to have been DWAI? You need a lawyer in Denver! Contact John Fuller of Fuller Law as soon as possible so he and his team can act within the statute of limitations of your injury to get you the compensation you deserve.

Comments are closed.