John R. Fuller P.C.

1736 Race Street
Denver, CO 80206

(303) 597-4500

DUI, DWAI, DWI Victims in Denver

Have you been a victim of a DUI, DWAI or DWI accident in which you need professional legal advice to move further with your case? What are the charges that can be brought against someone who has injured you or someone you love because they were intoxicated?

In 2015 alone, 10,265 estimated deaths had occurred due to drunk driving. More than 26,000 Colorado drivers are arrested every year for Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol, which interprets to the carelessness of irresponsible drivers on the road. If you or a loved one have been unfortunate in becoming a victim of a drunk driving, John Fuller and his esteemed partners can help you with your drunk driving lawsuit.

Sure, the person will likely be charged with a DUI or DWAI, but what does that mean for you, the victim of their negligence? Any DUI lawyer in Denver will tell you that’s a DUI involves criminal court in which a victim may receive restitution but not necessarily compensation for all damages suffered. Victims of drunk driving need a lawyer in Denver, CO to lead their civil case. To file a civil case, a DUI specialized attorney in Denver can help victims get compensation for pain and suffering, lost wages and more. Of course, nothing can truly make up for the damage done, but a victim with a drunk driving attorney in Denver will be much more likely to get more of what they’re entitled when the case is settled out of court or goes to trial.

If you or someone you love has been hurt by someone who was charged with a DUI, you deserve compensation. To get the justice you or your loved one deserves, a civil case by a DUI attorney in Denver can help victims return to normalcy. No amount of money can reverse what happened to a victim. But when a victim hires a DWAI lawyer in Denver such as John Fuller to represent their interests, they and their families know that they have the best chance possible to come close to it as possible.

Injured by someone found to have been DUI or DWAI? You need a lawyer in Denver! Contact John Fuller of Fuller Law as soon as possible so he and his team can act within the statute of limitations of your injury to get you the compensation you deserve.