Posts Tagged ‘carbon monoxide poisoning’
has reported that a “wrongful death lawsuit was filed in Denver Wednesday by relatives of a Denver family killed on Thanksgiving Day in 2008 by leaking carbon monoxide.” The family was staying in a vacation home in Aspen at the time, part of a package deal they purchased in a charity auction for their kid’s school. Lawyers for the family allege that several people are responsible for the failures that contributed to their deaths, including the “owner of a plumbing company and two local building inspectors recently indicted in a separate criminal action.” The family hopes the lawsuit will prevent future deaths and will hold those accountable responsible.
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention
(CDC) estimates that there are 15,000 emergency room visits and 500 deaths due to unintentional CO (carbon monoxide) poisoning in the US every year. The CDC reports that the symptoms most associated with CO poisoning are headaches, nausea, dizziness and mental confusion. Anyone experiencing these symptoms is encouraged to contact emergency crews immediately.
If a loved one becomes sick or has been killed due to similar circumstances, you need to speak to a qualified Denver Personal Injury Attorney
for an assessment of your legal options. John R. Fuller
is knowledgeable and passionate and will put these qualities to work for you. For a free consultation
and review of your case contact
our offices today at (303) 597-4500.
Return to Our Homepage